Labour and Employment
ALRUD has built one of Russia’s premier Labour and Employment Law Practices. We provide proficient legal advice on any aspect of Labour and Employment Law that our clients may potentially come across. Our success stems from our unique expertise, individual approach to clients’ needs, accurate, practical and cost-effective advice. We always stay current with the latest changes and developments in the law and law enforcement practices.
Our close cooperation with other legal practices within ALRUD enables us to see the bigger picture and cover all legally important aspects.
We are not only involved in clients’ work but actively participate in legislative initiatives, conferences, working groups as well as organize workshops for the clients in collaboration with state authorities’ representatives.
We offer advice both to multinational and Russian clients originating from all types of industries. We have clients from banking and finance sector, mass media, retail, automobile, oil and gas, IT, pharmaceutical industry and many others. We are well aware of the challenges that our clients from different industries face and always tailor our advice to the specifics of each industry.
Our labour and employment services include:
- General Labour and Employment Law Advice. Advice on all aspects of the Russian Labour and Employment Law.
- HR Audits. Involves an objective look at the client’s HR policies, practices and procedures to reveal any incompliances and mitigate them to avoid claims of supervising authorities and employees.
- Labour Disputes and Out-of-Court Settlement. We represent clients on all stages of the litigation process as well as assist on settling the employer-employee conflicts in out-of-court manner.
- Audits of Supervising Authorities. We help our clients to get prepared and successfully undergo audits of supervising authorities.
- Workplace Investigations. Involves full legal support of Workplace Investigations of all types of employees’ misconduct.
- Global Mobility and Migration Support. Advice on Russian migration law requirements and structuring of employment relations with expat employees.
- Employee Compensations and Benefits. Advice on implementing all types of employee compensations and benefits programs including Incentive Plans and Pension Plans.
- Trade Unions. We represent clients in relations with Trade Unions.
- Personal Data. Advice on requirements of Data Protection Laws, including pre-employment screening, monitoring of employees.
- Taxes. Advice on all types of taxes imposed on employers or employees including expat employees.